Honda’s business mantra for RETAIN-EXPAND-CREATE
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), revealed its future readiness and previewed what customers can expect from Honda in the financial year 2015-16.
Honda is operating at peak capacity levels at all its 3 existing plants. The start of operations at the new 4th plant – World’s biggest scooter plant will give new production bandwidth to Honda by January 2016 leading to total sales of 47 lac two-wheelers in FY’ 15-16.
At the cusp of its biggest transformation yet, Honda has announced its “RETAIN-EXPAND-CREATE” strategy which will make Honda future ready to grasp the opportunity of selling to 64 lac customers by 2016.
- Leadership with Activa (India’s No.1 selling ATSC), CB Shine (No.1 125cc motorcycle) in top 10 selling models
- No. 1 brand position in Top 35 towns of India
- Production capacity by 39% in 2 years – new 4th plant with 12 lac units new capacity by fiscal end
- Network by 800 sales & service touch-points for larger rural brand footprint
- Last mile rural customer support with 20 Mobile service van and 825 Service on wheels
- New segment in Indian industry with revolutionary model– preview in Auto Expo’2016
- Future readiness by bringing line flexibility of 8 lac units
- New premium distribution format in 20 cities for flagship model CBR 650F